Please "pin" using this image:
|photo by d-Squared Designs|
I am currently trying to get materials together to beef up my prayer life to be more intentional. I wanted a binder I could go to for all my prayer needs for myself, praise, children, hubby, and others. I didn't just want to hope I remembered to pray for someone in need...I especially wanted to have a binder I could write requests in along with my prayers. So I started researching (which means googling everything "prayer" related, of course lol)! I have listed the websites I found everything from and how I put my semi-finished binder together.
All of my prayer binder ideas I used from http://seejamieblog.com/2011/03/prayer-binder/!
For my cover I couldn't find anything I liked enough, so I just used my monogram.
All editable binder chevron printables came from http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Chevron-Binder-Covers-editable-and-free.
I went off of the seejamieblog.com site from above and just edited my printables and put in clear paper covers for my sections.
- Praise: I found a great thank you/praise prayer here to print off to start this section.
- Myself: I printed off prayers for the fruits of the spirit to use for myself. The cover picture I found here and the prayers I found here.
- Children: I used a homeschooling blogger mom's (same site I found the prayer binder info above) prayers using scripture found here.
- Hubby: I started the section by using 25 husband prayers found from the same prayer binder info site here.
- Others: I plan to majorly beef this section up with lists of requests, etc... For now I've printed a request form found here.
Here are some snapshots of the different parts of my prayer binder.
My plan is to keep adding to each section as my intentional prayer life continues to grow. If I find new ideas, I will keep sharing! If you have any questions or tips/advice, please comment below or send me an email. If you enjoyed this How-To Prayer Binder, please share on your social medias!
God Bless & Pray Intentionally,